4.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I always see online reviews for company's and typically understand that most of the time only people who are mad or had an issue post comments. This isn't fair for this company who probably has thousands of customers, so I wanted to post my great experience.

About 2 months ago, I thought I lost all of my photos that I have taken over the last 8 years of using my digital camera, as well as I had a virus or something that caused my laptop to turn off every 5 minutes. I took it into the Nerds office in Portland, OR and the guys there, told me they would try everything they could to get my pictures back and quoted me a flat price of $170 I think. After only 3 days of working on it... *They saved all of my PICTURES!!* from what had been wiped out by something and they did a full clean up on my laptop; they killed the virus issue and shutdown issue, they gave me a 30 day warranty and free unlimited online support for that 30 days.

I recently signed up for their unlimited monthly support service that is available 7 DAYS a WEEK! for like $25/mo.

So I wouldn't trade my Portland nerd guys for anything and the people in their California call center are just as awesome and always helpful! Thanks Nerds on Call, James in Portland, OR

Product or Service Mentioned: Nerds On Call Desktop Computer Repair.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 23, 2017.

Comments