Extremely unhappy with Nerds on Site customer service. I tried calling their phone number on Monday, they took down my information and said someone to call me back...No phone call.

I tried calling them on Wednesday, again someone took down my information and marked "urgent"... No response. I live in the Abbotsford, BC area. How is it that no one has at least the common decency to at least call me back.

I called their office tonight, the response from the attendant was "Sorry, no one can help you, please call tomorrow morning". Why in god's name would I try calling them again??? This is absolutely ridiculous and I cannot understand how they run their business.

Very disappointed with this Canadian company... Will definitely not recommend them to anyone looking for computer service!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 17, 2015.

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1293109

That sounds awful but, I think you may have the wrong company looks like you are complaining about "Nerds on Site" this is for "Nerds on Call"; as far as I know "Nerds on Call" has no locations outside of Oregon & California.