Extremely unhappy with Nerds on Site customer service. I tried calling their phone number on Monday, they took down my information and said someone to call me back...No phone call.

I tried calling them on Wednesday, again someone took down my information and marked "urgent"... No response. I live in the Abbotsford, BC area. How is it that no one has at least the common decency to at least call me back.

I called their office tonight, the response from the attendant was "Sorry, no one can help you, please call tomorrow morning". Why in god's name would I try calling them again??? This is absolutely ridiculous and I cannot understand how they run their business.

Very disappointed with this Canadian company... Will definitely not recommend them to anyone looking for computer service!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nerds On Call. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nerds On Call.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nerds On Call to other companies on our site.

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1293109

That sounds awful but, I think you may have the wrong company looks like you are complaining about "Nerds on Site" this is for "Nerds on Call"; as far as I know "Nerds on Call" has no locations outside of Oregon & California.