I have been with Nerds on call with no problems for some years now. However, this last treatment of horrible customer service and rude comments was the last straw!

I cannot read the nerds on call icon when I click on it for help as I have an eyesight problem. I called to talk to some one about this problem and have never been treated so unfairly in my life! The phone call I tried to make continually put me on hold for a very long time. When a very rude woman answered she told me it could be up to 2 hours for someone to get back to me.

after a 3 hour wait and no reply, I called back only to be treated rudely again! Being told I was incorrect as she told me it was only possible they could get back to me. Then being connected with a gentleman who needed to hear everything I said at least 2 or 3 times before he would answer any of my questions. I was told I cannot talk to anyone in management about my problem for 2 days.

So nothing fixed , nothing settled. Horrible customer service and then no service all for $175. Pretty bad Nerds !

Still waiting for my call from management, so unacceptable.

A very unhappy customer who will be going to another company soon.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nerds on call customer care. Nerds On Call needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nerds on call customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nerds On Call.

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1269419

have been a Nerds customer for over 5 years and love them, sometimes they are busy, but have never failed to help me out... have used them on avg. of three or four times in a year, and have been very please with their work...

*** in Eugene ore...