Taft, California
2.5

I called Nerds on call and asked if they had qualified Mac repair techs, they said they did and set me an appointment for the next morning.I drove an hour away, gave it to the tech, paid the $179, and was told they had to send it out but that I should have it back within a week.

I started calling them a week later because I had no updates, and they said Sacramento had just received it that morning. Called the next day, said they were able to back up my info. Called a few days later and no new information. So almost 2 weeks in I called and they said it's my motherboard.

Yet when I had it, the diagnostic said could not connect to hard drive.

Finally told them to just send it back and I have a qualified repair tech look at my computer. They wanted to argue with me that figuring out a motherboard issue takes time (two weeks?!?!). Biggest issue is that I am in grad school and need my laptop.

Would never, ever recommend them.Wish I had read the reviews more carefully.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of nerds on call laptop repair from Nerds On Call. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nerds On Call to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nerds On Call for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nerds On Call?

Comments