5.0

Nerds on call doesn't charge enough! I had them replace my screen on my laptop and clean up an infection. my complaint is they should have charged me a lot more.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of nerds on call laptop repair. Nerds On Call needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nerds on call laptop repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nerds On Call.

Had an Experience with Nerds On Call?

Comments

My first impression is that Nerds On Call wrote this review, here's my reasoning.

1) It's Anonymous.All the Complaints have their location, yet this one "praising" them isn't.

Wouldn't you proudly declare the location of fine service?

2) When was the last time you've exclaimed, "Wow! You need to charge me more for this!" (Fill in the blank with any product or service) Never. As consumers, we say " Wow! Fair Price" or "Good deal!" But we don't just hand over more money.

3) They have so many bad reviews due to their unscrupulous business practices that they need to shill their own business. In fact, check the other reviews for multiple dislikes when actual consumers post their concerns. Really? That many people reading a negative review on PissedOffConsumer and dislike a negative comment rendering it Not Useful?

Who does that?Oh, I may know who would, and by now, so do you...

" If it looks and smells like BS, it probably is"